Welcome to our Plumbing FAQ section! We have tried to put the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that we get asked, here to help you.
WAter Heater FAQ
Q. How long do Water Heaters generally last?
A. Usually 10-15 years, depending solely on the quality of your water and the water pressure that is within your home.
Q. Why is my electric water heater not producing enough hot water for my requirements?
A. The recovery rate for an electric water heater is not as fast as with a gas water heater. You may need to wait longer for the electric water heater to warm up your water, or perhaps even consider switching to a gas water heater if appropriate.
Q. What are some examples of issues with water heaters where I might need to call a plumber?
- Water leaking out underneath the water heater.
- Water heater is taking longer than 1 hour to fully heat up.
- Your water heater is making a "rumbling" noise.
- You are no longer getting as much hot water from your water heater as you used to.
- You have no hot water at all!
Contact us today to discuss any concerns or issues you might be experiencing with your plumbing.